Callejo Commercial has represented preferred developers, Dunkin’ Donuts, Willingham Property Company, Burger King, Kinney Property Company, Burger Street, Gartner Company, The International Leadership of Texas, Widespread Properties, Kaiser Foodline, Malouf Interests, Lira Bravo Law, Rental One Equipment, Kaiser Permanente, Muzna Management, Inc., Callejo-Botello Foundation, Mike’s Chicken, Seven Investments, Denny’s Restaurants, Java Jack’s Coffee House, law firms, churches, and other enterprises in their search to secure their real estate requirements.
- Leased approximately 250,000 SF of office space in the Central Business District.
- Negotiated an 18.368 acre transaction representing the Estates of Bill and Adelfa Callejo. The Buyer was the International Leadership of Texas Charter School. The site represents the school’s high school campus in Garland, Texas.
- Represented the International Leadership of Texas in acquiring a 24 acre tract of land in Arlington, Texas. The tract will represent the Arlington-Grand Prairie high school campus.
- Acquired the Segal’s Liquors building for a grocery client, Richardson, Texas, and adjoining land located in U.S. Bankruptcy Court.
- Represented Denny’s Restaurants in the acquisition of the former El Chico 6,000 SF building on Highway 75, Sherman, Texas.
- Represented the Seller in a 117 acre tract of land transaction in St. Lucie Co., FL.
- Sold the SWC of Arapaho and Shiloh Roads, Garland, Texas. The corner is a three acre tract of land acquired by an international investor. Starbucks purchased an acre for its new Garland location.
- Sold a regional-based car wash a 1 acre pad site at the SWC of Arapaho & Shiloh, Garland, Texas.
- Pad Site acquisition for Burger King, Burger Street and Denny’s Restaurants in North Texas.
- Represented the Estates of Bill and Adelfa Callejo in the Probate sale of the Callejo Residence estate in Lakewood-White Rock. The residence was a 7,500 SF structure situated on 28,651 SF of land.
- Purchased multiple properties in Richardson, Texas for a grocery client.
- Negotiated the land acquisition of a tract purchased by the Debre Berhan Holy Trinity Church.
- Participated in the $17,000.000 sale of a 133 acre tract of land in Coppell, Texas.
- Successfully assembled various tracts of land for sale in St. Lucie, Florida (135 acres), Sacramento, California (477 acres) and Dumfries, VA. (16 ares)